Saturday, August 16, 2008

It's been a while

I know I have not updated in a while. Things have been really great. Yesterday Brooke rolled from her back to her stomach. She did this at three weeks but had not done it since. So now our little one is rolling both ways. I can't believe how much she has grown. I really have mixed feelings right now. I have to go back to work on Monday which means that Brooke will have to go to daycare. We have been really lucky to find an in-home daycare for her and until Oct. she will be the only child there. I know she will get a lot of attention, but I am just torn apart, because I want to be the one giving her all the attention. Right now I can't even think how I am going to be apart from her all day. It really breaks my heart to know that I won't be the one playing with her and listening to her laugh all day. I know that she will be fine, but as her mom I just don't want to miss a minute of her life. Right now I just pray that God will give me the strength that I need to get through each day. One day at a time.You Just Got To Love That SMILE!!!


I am just going to cherish every moment tomorrow as I know that monday will be hard.




No comments: