Thursday, February 12, 2009

Prayers Please

So after a very long night, Brooke could not sleep. (Poor thing just does not feel well). I checked her temp again this morning. It was 102.9, so I call and made her a dr apt. We went in and found out the she has the flu. She is not on all sorts of meds. All day she has just wanted to be in my arms, which of course I don't mind. I do feel bad for her though. I don't want my little one to feel so bad. I hope that her fever breaks and she is feeling better soon AND that Jason and I don't get it. Jason has not been feeling well today and we are hoping he just has a stomach bug. Please pray for us.

1 comment:

Shaun said...

oh my goodness, so the flu has gotten your little one too - isn't it awful??? Our pediatrician said he had seen 40 cases in 3 days! Yikes, that's a lot of sick kiddos. Hope you all are ALL better soon.