Monday, February 15, 2010

6 weeks

I have a few mins so I thought I would post some pictures. I can't believe that it has been 6 weeks since Emma was born. Things are happening so fast. We are very tired from lack of sleep. Emma has acid reflux and is in a lot of pain most of her awake time. Which means she is crying. Some days it seems like the only time she is not crying is when she has a bottle in her mouth or is sleeping. This makes the days go on forever. On the other hand Brooke is doing great. The other day she spilt her bowl of animal crackers on the floor and I asked her to pick them up. She did and counted as she put them back. She made it all the way to 10! We can really tell that the TWO's are going to be oh so much fun. :-). She loves to throw fits and most of the time it is for no reason. I think now there is a little sister around she wants the attention. Today she did want to help me feed Emma and stood right next to her and to hold Emma's bottle. I have to really watch Brooke through. She likes to shove the bottle in Emma's face. You would think that she is trying to shove the whole bottle in her mouth.

OK... so blogger will not let me add pictures right now... I will try again later. (I hope)

No comments: