Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Brooke

Our Beauitful Baby Girl,

I can't even begin to express how you have changed our lives forever. You are the most wonderdful little gift that God has ever given us. One year ago today you came into this world weighing in 8lbs, 10oz and measured in at 20 inches long.I will never forget the first time I held you in my arms. It was a moment that I had waited for for such a long time. Your daddy was lucky enough to change you first diaper, even though he needed a few pointers. He did get better each time. We fell more in love with you ever second that you we here. We knew that God had given us a true blessing.
Before we knew it time was flying by. You started sleeping through the night at 6 weeks and it was such a blessing. You moved into your own room and crib and we all sleept better after that. You learned to roll over, play with your toys, crawl and now walk.Now here you are turning 1 and you are the sweetest, loving, most beautiful, baby girl I know. God created you with his hands and we sit in amazment as we watch you grow into the world around you. People tell me all the time how precious and beauitful you are and I can't wait to watch you grow into an amazing young woman.
Happy 1st Birthday!!

No comments: