Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Brooke

I look at my little girl and still can't believe that she is 2 today. Brooke is such a wonderful blessing in our lives. We had a party for her yesterday and it was a big hit. Jason and I made her a play kitchen (another blog on that one) and my mother got her stuff to stock it. She has pots, pans, mixer, toaster, microwave, and lots and lots of Food. My father made her a toy box, which is great. She really needed one. Jason's parents got her a Dora play house. She loves that too. Of course we had to have a Dora Theme Party, since she is in love with Dora right now. 
The outfit she is wearing was made just for her birthday by my MIL Phillis and myself. We had fun sewing it. I can't wait until we get to do this more often.
This is her Dancing in the Kitchen. Jason had put some songs from Dora on my i-pod and she just wanted to listen to them over and over while she danced.
Here is the toy box my dad made. It is 4*2ft and still doesn't fit all of her toys, but it looks great in her room.
This is the play kitchen Jason and I made from and old entertainment center. She loved it.
We were singing "Happy Birthday" to her and she did not know what to make of it.
Once she realized we were singing to her, she got so excited about it.
Brooke, at 1:21pm on April 25, 2008, you changed our lives for the better. I have enjoyed watching you learn so many new things and can't wait for what this next year is going to bring.

2 comments:

Karen said...

glad she had a good time.. maybe next year I can be there..

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.